Invest in Ringwood
Ringwood Station and Interchange Upgrade
High quality commercial opportunities
Realising the vision for Ringwood is being achieved with over $1 billion of master planned investment committed to develop Ringwood's retail, commercial, residential, employment and lifestyle futures.
Ringwood's enormous potential is being realised by the magnitude of major development and renewal projects already underway including:
- $575m landmark retail expansion of QIC GRE’s Eastland Shopping Centre and new Town Centre precinct;
- $66m Victorian Government upgrade of Ringwood Station and Bus Interchange
- $60m multi-national giant Costco Wholesale’s second Victorian store in the heart of Ringwood
- Maroondah City Council’s new $52.2m Aquanation regional aquatic and leisure centre
- State of the art Library, Learning and Cultural Centre
These landmark development projects along with innovative open space improvements solidify Ringwood as one of Melbourne’s most progressive and exciting urban destinations to invest, live, work and visit.
Commercial and residential transformation is also underway, with forecasts indicating demand for an additional 60,000sqm commercial floor space and 5000 dwellings required to meet demand in the Metropolitan Activity Centre by 2031.