Ringwood's enormous potential is being realised by the magnitude of major development and renewal projects already underway including:
- $575m landmark retail expansion of Eastland Shopping Centre and new Town Centre precinct;
- $66m Victorian Government upgrade of Ringwood Station and Bus Interchange
- $60m multi-national giant Costco Wholesale’s second Victorian store in the heart of Ringwood
- Maroondah City Council’s new $52.2m Aquanation regional aquatic and leisure centre
- State of the art Library, Learning and Cultural Centre
These landmark development projects along with innovative open space improvements solidify Ringwood as one of Melbourne’s most progressive and exciting urban destinations to invest, live, work and visit.